Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The seven-week old "Charmkins"




The seven-week old lucky charms continue to "charm" their way into people's hearts. They have been busy meeting more people and enjoying lots of  outdoor time on the ranch.  They were happy to meet my tracking comrades Lynn and Kristine who came out to conduct the temperament tests which help me finalize my assessments so I can place them in their "forever homes". Lynn breeds, shows, and trains her golden retrievers in tracking, search and rescue and therapy work, and Kristine owns and trains her Rottweilers in tracking. Lynn did a fabulous write up about the "temperament testing" that I like to use with my litters on her blog. It is well worth the visit to CLICK HERE to read about the  guidelines of the testing. I will be sharing the results of the tests with my wonderful homes this week so they can prepare for the arrival of their beautiful little desert pup in the weeks ahead.

Some rambling pics of the five "charmkins" , my awesome "testers" Lynn and Kristine. and me (yes,I do exist:-)) helping out some friends who are "kidding" on their farm.

Miss Bou says" Lets play ball!"
"Paddy" says "I like to catch my early morning rays"
Penny says"Hey Frankie lets play!"
Morning playtime for the busy little ranch crew
playtime for Olive Paddy and Penny
Frankie and Olive enjoying some frolic time


The boys "Paddy and Frankie" sharing their prey:-)

Miss Penny says "I made Frankie say uncle:-)"
playtime for Bou and Penny
Bou says "Hey mom look at me working the big steps!"
Paddy says "mom, I know I have to do this collar training stuff but can  I take a break and work like a ranch dog like you?" Mommy Ash says"oh, young grasshopper, you have much to learn:-)"
In the morning, the pups look forward to the fresh raw goat's milk supplied by friends John and Laura lee's Angora and Lamancha goats

The pups say" Hey boss take a load off your feet!"

Frankie says "Hey Boss I am bringing you a present!"

Olive says "I think Penny wants a refill on goat's milk!"

Olive & Bou
Miss Penny on the go!

THE STACKING PICS
 Special thanks to Lynn and Kristine for all your help!
The fab Miss Lynn says "bring those wild desert pups on!!!!"
"Frankie"
Boudicca "Bou"
Patrick "Paddy"

"Olive"
"Penny"
My awesome "testers" Lynn and Kristine with the five lucky charms after a wonderful day of temperament testing and conformation  assessment with the "Pot of Gold" Litter

Mommy Ash says "looks like we have a backup supply of water for the cows this summer!"
Me "Kidding" around on John and Laura Lee's farm
Me & one of the beautiful Angora goat "kids"
A beautiful Angora Buck
Daddy Rook on the ranch checking in on some of our boys after we replenish their minerals
STAY TUNED FOR MORE ADVENTURES WITH THE LUCKY CHARMS and the Big Crew!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...