Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Desert Dogs of Raven, AB (Asherah, Cybelle, Rook & Maccabee "in spirit")

"Ash", "Cybelle", "Rook" & "Macc"
After some convincing from friends, I finally decided to start a blog. My website is getting rather robust with seasonal pics and chronicles of my Canaan crew so perhaps extending our adventures to a blog might give me more room to share my love and journey with this breed.


"Miss Ash  on her homestead 
This first entry is dedicated to the "Crew" that continues to teach me new things and challenges me to keep up with their observations of life on our ranch in Raven, Alberta. 

"Our desert dogs were woven into our lives more deeply than we knew at the time. They would come to reconnect us in a different way and connect us with others who would become apart of our new adventure out west. They would teach us how to adapt when we were together, and survive when we were apart." (In loving memory of my soulmate Larry whom we lost tragically in 2009.) Sleep well dear friend. We will celebrate you in our journey ahead. Lovingly, Michelle and our Canaan Crew 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...