Saturday, May 11, 2013

Nanny Cybelle Keeps the little "lucky charms" in line

As the "Lucky Charms" continue to explore their universe, it is always good to test their boundaries further as they prepare for their new homes. While Mommy Ash is done with nursing and continues to play, socialize and correct her brood, having a "nanny" in the pack  helps to further strengthen their socialization with older dogs in the pack and teach them further "manners" as they  strive to "test the big-wide world".

Some rambling pics of the "Little Lucky Charm" Crew as they continue on their journey and prepare for their "Forever Homes"

Nanny Cybelle keeps an eye on every pup making sure they keep within the boundaries. If they strayed off "she was quick to herd them back as a pack"
Cybelle says "ok you are good to play here - since the big pasture is off limits to young grasshoppers!"
Pups "Olive" and "Bou" are quick to show respect to their elder in the pack - Nanny Cybelle aka the "Bibs"
Nanny "Bibs" keeping pups Bou, Paddy and Olive in line
Nanny "Bibs" continues her socialization with the "Lucky Charms" - administering  the right correction when needed to a bold pup who was getting too cocky, which I believe was Miss "diva" Penny:-)
 
AND SOME CAMEO PICS OF THE PUPS AS THEY VENTURE ALONG INTO WEEK EIGHT IN UNIVERSE!
Miss "Bou" & Master "Frankie" taking time out of their busy schedules
Miss "Olive" says "look at my pretty sit with all this commotion behind me!
Miss Penny says "look at me carrying this Frisbee even when the wind is blowing!"
Master "Paddy" says " Hey boss, good job with your tree planting!"
Master "Frankie" says "Hey boss, I can help you with the tidy-up of the yard by bringing you a bit of hay!"
Miss "Bou" says "I think I am ready to try out for the major leagues!"
Frankie says "Hey, Bou, I think I might want to try out for the major leagues too!"

Miss Olive says " I like this toy - it looks like me!" Although Olive also has a penchant for coffee cups and boxes - she says "you don't need expensive toys for me - the stuff you want to recycle are the best toys for me!"

 Stay Tuned For more updates with the "Lucky Charms"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...