Saturday, October 20, 2012

October "Snow Princess"

This is what we woke up to early this morning. Miss Ash was raised as a snow princess and always seems to embrace the powder. Not bad for a desert dog:-) She was the first one wanting to go out and frolic in the snow. She's a true "snow bunny" at heart! And an "easy, breezy Cover Girl" in all seasons. Now, if I can only get her to help bring in the firewood:-)

The snow princess checks out our entrance
Ash loving her early morning snowy stroll down her road
Ash says " Hey Ryan in BC, do you think I can camouflage myself among the hoar frost?"
Hey Boss I think it is time for a bit of  "mouse hunting!"
This is Ash's classic pointer pose when she is on the hunt for mice and moles in the snow
Miss snow nose!
I managed to do a quick track this morning - here's Ash finding the glove
Hey maybe I can take up skiing lessons too! I am, after all a snow bunny at heart!
Ash says " I better get back to my mouse hunting!"
The Lulu B's having a frolic in the powder - lots of great moisture for the herd!
A happy Lulu soaking up the moisture
The Snow Prince "Rook" lapping up the snow flakes. 
And the Snow Queen "Bibs" is always happy to model the latest snow fall fashions on the ranch
She was born to be a diva:-)
To view some past pics of the snow princess, queen and prince CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. I am sure there will be more pics for your library - better be prepared:-) The crew is always game for a photo session. In fact, Rook's sire Macc was trained to "stop" on command when we had a camera on hand:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...