Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The "Meltdown" (Part Two)

I never thought I would be so excited to "look" at "dirt". As we continue our "meltdown" on the range, "The Crew" enjoys some more sunny days while I  try to do a cleanup of lost items that were blown away and buried deep in the powder. 


The Crew didn't help much since they were having a great time finding their own treasures along the way and soaking in the early morning rays - "Oh to be a Dog!" A few pics from this morning - and "what!" - do I see more snow falling down from my office window! Good thing I got a bit of "dirt" pictures early since I may not see more for awhile! Although, having the extra moisture on the ground will help when our cattle come to graze in the spring. 


Rook finds a stick while I pick up some more buried treasure 
My "helpers" watch from the work bench
Time for some playtime on our driveway now that it is starting to melt!
This is how we Canaans Play!
"Ash" - I am not sure what she is trying to tell me here?"
A boy and a stick and a patch of dirt - ain't life grand!
Ash keeps watch as I clean up the yard
Rook enjoying some more of the "meltdown"
"Rook" says "I am helping clean up in my own way by picking up some of these buried sticks!"
"And Look, I am helping even more by finding more sticks!"
'Cybelle" says "Come see, our driveway is melting!"

"Ash" sniffing the dirt and enjoying more of the "meltdown" on her range
Ash says "bring on more dirt "


And "This" is what "The Crew" and I are looking forward to seeing at some point - "More Dirt" - these pics were taken last year in May. 


"Follow The Leader"
A little snow in the background, but still some "dirt and sun" to make us all smile:-) 
Sunny days on the pasture!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...