Saturday, March 23, 2013

I am Ready For My "Close Up Mr DeVille"


It has been a busy first week in the universe for Ash X Rook's "Pot of Gold Litter" whelped on St Patrick's Day.  It is beautiful to watch momma Ash's natural maternal instincts as she nurtures her five lively"Lucky Charms" .

Starting on Day Three, the pups have been introduced to the Bio/Senor program which are a series of early neurological stimulation exercises done from days three to sixteen of the puppies life. I have used this program with all my litters and one that I highly recommend to fellow breeders. To learn about the details of this program, click HERE - the link will lead you to my kennel site.

 
 This past week, my friend Catherine helped me with their four-day old"close ups". She patiently held each pup since they are like Mexican jumping beans in my hands.

Some rambling pics of the "Lucky Charms" growing in leaps and bounds. Stay tuned for more updates with the "Pot of Gold" Litter.


I am Ready For My Close up Mr DeVille!" Head shots at Four Day's Old



The "Lucky Charms" One Week Old


Rook's daughter Boudicca "Bou" reminds me of her daddy as a pup


5 comments:

  1. They are looking great....so sweet.
    Hope I can see them before they go to their forever homes....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tracking buddy! Of course you can! I will need someone skilled to assist me when it comes time to do the conformation "stacking" photos. talk soon!

      Delete
  2. Great pics as usual Michelle. Such a sweet litter. Miss Ash looks so comfortable with them.

    Cheers to you and the crew.
    David, Debbie Skyla and Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks David, Debbie Skyla and Sara

    Momma Ash is a wonderful mom just like Sara's mom Remmie. This breed certainly needs no human intervention when caring for their young. Wish you guys were close enough for a visit. I really need to try and work out a future visit to come and see you guys at some point. Maybe after my calves go to market.


    Cheers from you AB CD family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pix Michelle! They all look so comfortable -- and Ash is just chillin'. Keep them coming!
    Cheers!
    Val

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...