Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Saint Patrick's Day Canaan

Growing up in an Irish Catholic home we always celebrated St Pat's Day. My father's name was Patrick whom I lost last May. In loving memory of the most dearest daddy in the world, I wanted to share  a couple of pics from a few year's back of my "Crew Gal"  "Miss Cybelle" getting into the Irish spirit!

"Just call me Miss Shamrock"

"Do I see a leprechaun over there?"
"When do I get my pint of  Guinness?"

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!
A beautiful sunset on our land  to celebrate the end of the day
As the sun sets, Master Rook  keeps watch over his land - I think he was hoping for a rainbow and a pot of gold too:-) 
As we watch the snow melt in the pasture, we look forward to rainbows along the way- a pic from last year With Our Rainbow Embracing Our Land  



2 comments:

  1. I bet Miss Cybelle feels even better now that you not only blogged about her once but twice and once when she was wearing green. Happy Saint Patricks Day. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cybelle is always thrilled when I blog "just about her":-) I am sure she would sign autographs too whenever possible:-)

    Cheers
    and Happy Saint Pat's Day from the Crew

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...