Thursday, April 11, 2013

The "Emerging Diva" & her Minions


In our last post, we asked if you could spot the emerging "Diva". Thanks to all who emailed and posted their guesses. Here she is in all her glory, and whom she refers to as "her minions".



Frankie says "Why does she always have to hog the bed?"

"Do you mind removing this road block? I have places to go, people to see!"

"I believe this tunnel is mine"

Little Miss "Diva" in the making

I did have to remind Miss Penny that the universe does not revolve entirely around her. So, we hope you enjoy some more pics of the glorious "Lucky Charms" as they continue to test the world outside the whelping box.


"Cowgirl" Olive
Miss Bou says "Oh, this is where the toys are stored!"
Olive and Frankie practise their mouse hunting skills
Paddy says " Look I am an agility dog!"
Bou says "hah, I got the toys all to myself!"
Olive, Frankie and Bou discuss their plans for world domination

Frankie says "Hey mom, you forgot to leave some scraps for me!"

Paddy says "this is a comfy place for me to rest"

Miss Olive enjoying a play session with mom
While Frankie works on his mouse hunting, sister Bou explores the tunnel
Frankie says "I can mouse hunt and do agility at the same time!"
Nap time for the busy little crew. Master Paddy seems to have an affinity for tunnels like his daddy Rook.

Time out for a snack
Stay Tuned for more adventures with the little crew as they prepare to turn four-weeks old this Saturday. And, yes Ryan, I will try and shoot some videos:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...