Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fun & Frolic with the Five "Lucky Charms"



The three-week old "Pot of Gold" Litter are keeping me on my toes since discovering that "mobility" is FUN! Ash X Rook's five Lucky Charms are fast and furious on their feet and capturing photo moments is becoming more of a challenge - but, hey I am up for the challenge.

Special thanks to my friend Catherine who is lending me her camera while mine remains in sickbay.

Some rambling group and individual cameos of the Five Lucky Charms. And, like in any litter, an early "Diva" temperament emerges. Any one who wants to take a guess from the pics will get a gold star:-) I will reveal who the "Diva" in the crew is tomorrow, so keep your guesses coming! I will give you one clue: This potential "Diva" shows early signs of being the "alpha bitch" among her sisters. She takes delight in being "queen of the castle", loves to instigate a brawl, and usually wins even when taking on her brothers:-) Take a close look at the individual cameos of each of the females to help you in your guess.


Group Pics




Individual Cameos of the Five "Lucky Charms"

BOUDICCA "BOU"


OLIVE


FRANKIE


PENNY


PADDY


Stay Tuned for More Chronicles with the five Lucky Charms as they continue to contemplate and explore the universe.

2 comments:

  1. Diva Bou or Diva Olive .... so hard to tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to guess Queen Penny!!!
    Thank you so much for the frequent updates Michelle. I so wish we could get out there weekly to get our puppy fix, unfortunately we can't, so I will have live through your pictures!! Oh, and maybe a video or two of the pups would be awesome!!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...