Monday, April 8, 2013

Week Three Antics with the "Lucky Charms"


Ash X Rook's five lucky charms are now three weeks old and gung-ho to embrace a bit more of the universe. David Bowie's glam-rock hit "Chhhh.....changes" echoes in my brain as I watch this little crew enter their next stage of puppyhood.

They have all discovered that high-pitched vocalizations from chirping to barking, to "Canaan-speak" will whip me out of bed at 4am. As I brew up a pot of java, the little crew beckons me from their x-pen to join them in their early morning "dogma" exercises. They are eager to show off their early-awareness of "self"  from sitting to standing, walking, and play fighting.
 
The lucky charms were also delighted to parade their antics with another one of our wonderful soon-to-be puppy parents. Yesterday, Janessa and Shawn from Red Deer Alberta, trekked out to our ranch for a great Sunday visit with the big and little crews. Janessa and Shawn will be the proud owners of one of the boys when the "it" boy is ready to leave the nest.

I am grateful that Janessa and Shawn were able to snap some pics and send me the following rambling pics of  their Sunday visit. Sadly, my cherished SLR Canon  has decided to play dead:-((( I will be borrowing a camera from a friend for awhile so I can continue to capture the weekly escapades of our charming little crew . Stay tuned for the weekly adventures of the Lucky Charms!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...