Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Little Ranch Crew embraces the "Great White North"


This week we were graced with temperatures above zero, so it was time for the little Canaan Crew to experience the big wide world outside their doggie den. Although we still have snow in April, the "lucky charms" were also able to feel what grass feels like beneath their paws.

Some rambling pics of the pups exploring the great white north under the big-wide sky.

Paddy & Olive's first steps in the snow

Miss Olive says "so this is where "the big Crew" hangs out - I think I like it!"

Paddy and Olive practise their sits in the cool white stuff
Frankie the "snow pup"
Miss Bou takes time to smell the grass, while Penny says no time for rest, lets  explore!"
My Dora Explorers: Bou & Penny
Frankie shows off his confident  outdoor strut
Olive and Paddy say "Hey boss, we are not ready to go inside just yet".
Paddy says "I just felt the wind blow!"
Frankie says " wow the world is really big out here!"
Miss Bou says "Hey dad, can I hang out with you!"
 
Daddy Rook and daughters Penny and Bou

Bou says "wait up dad"

Bou shows off her outdoor "sit"

Frankie says "I am the King of Raven!"
Busy Bees - Bou & Penny
Master Paddy says "I love the big wide world outside - so much to see!"

Miss Penny says "look at me self-stack even with the wind at my back!"
 
Stay Tuned for further adventures with the Lucky Charms as they venture into week five in the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...