Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December Ranch Ramblings With The Crew


Some Rambling pics of the Winter Crew - Indoors & outdoors

Miss "easy, breezy winter cover girl" Ash
Master Rook with a tasty winter snack
Miss Ash says" this is a real treat from Michelle since she has a strict policy about the crew on furniture." 
The bone collector
Miss Ash keeping an eye on the boys
The boys at sunset
Miss Ash says "ok one more pose"
Time out for a snack
Rook says "time for my winter laps around the pasture"
"OK, I have worked up an appetite  - back to my raw bone snack time!"
Ash says "it's time to do my laps!"
Miss Cybelle in my new studio room - she decided she needed some time out to do some yoga exercises. She has mastered the "downward dog" pose .
Ash says " It is time to check on the boys again....ok all is well"
Rook in silhouette
A Cozy Canaan
Happy Hour 
Ash says "ok, back to business - my Canaan senses detect coyotes on the land, better get back to work!"
Rook  says "this is my favourite  tooth brush"
Meanwhile, back in the studio..........The "Bibs" says "Hey, look how long I can hold my "downward dog" yoga pose - impressive, eh?"
Ash says "time to go rodent hunting"
Master Rook on a scent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...