Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Little Merry Christmas from"The Kelev K'naani"

When it is "Bitter and Cold" the Canaan Crew  can turn it to "Glitter and Gold". My "Kelev K'naani" and cattle are looking forward to another New Year with more challenges and adventures ahead of us.

Best Wishes From me and  my "Kelev K'naani" 

Miss Easy Breezy Festive Cover Girl "Ash" is always ready to shine 
Miss Cybelle AKA "Bibs"  is always ready for a shoot - and like a true fashion Diva she is prepared to show off the latest fashion accessories 
Master "Rook" says "look how good my sit-stays are progressing - and how long do I have to hold this regal shot?"
Master Rook says "ok, since I now have to do an extended down-stay for how long? I am going to chill and give a raspberry to the camera" - Two-year old Rook was quick to remind me that male Canaan Dogs take at least four year's to fully mature physically and mentally  - yep, as I say "many miles before we sleep":-) But, been there and again with the breed......does he know I have a leg up on him:-)
Rook says  "ok I lasted quite some time on that down-stay, now it's time for me to dine on some festive raw treats!
Ash says "me too!"
Ash says "if I pose again will I get some more stinky tripe from the Canaan diner!"

Cybelle says "look how long I can maintain my Diva pose:-)"
Still life on our ranch from the den window
Late afternoon Frost on our window that looks so beautiful and feathery
One of the Lulu B's during our first hoar frost looking beautiful and pregnant

A Few of the Crew's favourite Christmas songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHcsdmKkoWA 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgWWgyBJ-pU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADbJLo4x-tk


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...